https://www.theclimbingacademy.com/blog/bristol/rock-and-sun-costa-blanca/ In September, our social media guy Dan was invited to Costa Blanca to experience a Rock & Sun holiday first hand. Here's the story of his trip, from the routes he climbed to the lessons he picked up on the way. By Dan...Read more
- Our customers say
Rock & Sun Performance Coaching courses are for everyone
The Rock & Sun Performance Coaching courses are here to maximise and develop your rock climbing ability and enjoyment, whatever your previous climbing experience. At all levels, Rock & Sun instruction and coaching is geared to target and develop the key elements: technique; balance; movement; physical / mental development and aptitude.
You will climb harder by the end of the course!
Does it matter what my climbing grade is?
Whatever your present rock climbing grade, each new course level will enable you to observe, practice and acquire a wide range of effective techniques and skills for increased confidence and performance.
Consolidation of learnt skills is deliberately thorough at each level to enable best understanding of how to progress your climbing skills independently.
Each level has been carefully constructed according to research into climbers' existing abilities. As you complete each level, you can expect to see your grade, confidence and performance soar.
Reasons to choose a Rock & Sun Performance Coaching Course:
Enjoyment. Safety. Achievement. Our Performance Coaching courses have been designed and developed by a team of highly qualified, accomplished and passionate climbing instructors.
The professional integrity of Rock & Sun instructors is paramount to our continued success.
They know how to climb - and they know how to teach you to climb.
They're committed to going the extra mile for best results.
The feedback we've received suggests that courses surpass expectations.
You are welcomed as an individual. We acknowledge your individual rock climbing aspirations, and anticipate much fun along the learning road.
Rock Climbing Travel Insurance
For dates, look at the Performance Coaching Levels
Our customers say
- "Best climbing ever, most beautiful places and top class instructors. (Sport Climbing Holiday, Thailand)"Ben M.
22nd February 2017
- "An amazing holiday/Journey through Thailand with Rock and Sun, the climbing is world class, Lao Liang Is A touch of paradise, the Island life is perfect. Sleeping on the beach and waking up to some epic climbing is just what you need after working hard in"Ben A.
17th January 2017
- "Great climbing holiday across the festive period. Nige and Fran were very helpful and friendly at the villa, and their friends visiting for New Year's holidays also very much contributed to the festive and warm atmosphere. Villa is in an excellent locatio"Mauro F.
9th January 2017
- "Excellent holiday. The island part of the holiday was really something special and a unique experience. The choice of climbing was excellent, not spending too much time on the obvious and overcrowded/noisy crags. Also really enjoyed the company of Trevor "Heath D.
14th December 2016
- "Everyone was very friendly and helpful but Sergio was a brilliant teacher and thanks to him I learnt so much. I will definitely be coming again in the new year! (Long Weekend Climbing, Costa Blanca)"James P.
11th December 2016
- "Good accommodation where the stove was always lit on our return from climbing. Guides (Stu and Sergio) were great and geared advice to your level. Sergio seemed to put in an extra effort and kept climbing until sunset as we missed half a day due to rain t"William N.
5th December 2016
- "The villa was immaculate. Sergio was a superb instructor and I took away plenty of tips and exercises to work on at home to keep on improving my climbing. (Performance Coaching Level 3, Costa Blanca)"Vicky D.
28th November 2016
- "Fran and Nige were fantastic and the villa was beautiful. A suggestion could be to provide clients with takeaway menus or chargeable alcohol in the mini bar. The villa is so cosy that it is hard sometimes to go out for food! (Long Weekend Climbing, Costa "Rushmi K.
26th November 2016
- "Got exactly what I wanted as well as a nice break in a stunning valley. Now I have something to work on with the climbing and intend to come back soon. (Long Weekend Climbing, Costa Blanca)"Gary P.
22nd November 2016
- "Brilliant, patient and encouraging instructor (Sergio), welcoming, friendly and warm villa hosts (Nige and Fran). Beautiful surroundings, great climbing locations and delicious food! Loved loved loved it!!!! (Long Weekend Climbing, Costa Blanca)"Solvita V.
22nd November 2016