https://www.theclimbingacademy.com/blog/bristol/rock-and-sun-costa-blanca/ In September, our social media guy Dan was invited to Costa Blanca to experience a Rock & Sun holiday first hand. Here's the story of his trip, from the routes he climbed to the lessons he picked up on the way. By Dan...Read more
- Our customers say
Rock & Sun Performance Coaching courses are for everyone
The Rock & Sun Performance Coaching courses are here to maximise and develop your rock climbing ability and enjoyment, whatever your previous climbing experience. At all levels, Rock & Sun instruction and coaching is geared to target and develop the key elements: technique; balance; movement; physical / mental development and aptitude.
You will climb harder by the end of the course!
Does it matter what my climbing grade is?
Whatever your present rock climbing grade, each new course level will enable you to observe, practice and acquire a wide range of effective techniques and skills for increased confidence and performance.
Consolidation of learnt skills is deliberately thorough at each level to enable best understanding of how to progress your climbing skills independently.
Each level has been carefully constructed according to research into climbers' existing abilities. As you complete each level, you can expect to see your grade, confidence and performance soar.
Reasons to choose a Rock & Sun Performance Coaching Course:
Enjoyment. Safety. Achievement. Our Performance Coaching courses have been designed and developed by a team of highly qualified, accomplished and passionate climbing instructors.
The professional integrity of Rock & Sun instructors is paramount to our continued success.
They know how to climb - and they know how to teach you to climb.
They're committed to going the extra mile for best results.
The feedback we've received suggests that courses surpass expectations.
You are welcomed as an individual. We acknowledge your individual rock climbing aspirations, and anticipate much fun along the learning road.
Performance Coaching in the Costa Blanca
We offer Performance Coaching in the Costa Blanca. Costa Blanca's blue seas, white beaches and terraced fruit groves set against panoramic mountains simply make you want to come here. The Costa Blanca is home to some of Spain's most exciting rock climbing.
Read more about climbing in the Costa Blanca in this article: Ten reasons for a Costa Blanca Climbing Holiday.
You will be staying in a beautiful, fully equipped and spacious villa with swimming pool just a five minute walk from the typical Spanish village Parcent, in the Xalon Valley. The Xalon Valley is just inland from Benissa and has some amazing crags, such as Pena Roja, Alcalali and l'Ocaive. The villa is about 30 minutes from the town and coast of Calpe. The Xalon valley is famous for its high quality wines - you will be surrounded by vineyards, as well as olive trees, orange groves and almond groves. Parcent has a range of bars and restaurants (among which the best Paella restaurant in the area!), a minimarket, bakery and pharmacy, all within walking distance of the villa.
The modern villa has a total of four bedrooms and three bathrooms, a beautiful garden with different seating areas and an outside BBQ. Its fully fitted kitchen, lounge and dining area have the character of an original Spanish farmhouse. There is WiFi in the villa. For photos, click on the Accommodation tab above.
Rock Climbing Travel Insurance
For dates, look at the Performance Coaching Levels
Our customers say
- "Amber and Sam have a great knowledge of Fontainebleau. They were super friendly and struck the right balance between stretching comfort zones and low stress ingraining of good habits. Would heartily recommend. (Bouldering Trip, Fontainebleau)"Laurence B.
19th April 2017
- "I had a great time and learnt loads! Robyn is a AMAZING instructor! I got everything I wanted from this course and more, fun, easy instruction and lots of climbing that left me feeling confident with what Robyn taught me. Really can't word how impressed i"Nick H.
19th April 2017
- "Fantastic tuition and locations for climbing, beautiful cottage to stay in surrounded by mountains and lemon trees. It's something which can be tailored to suit any level of climber, and as my first active-based holiday - it has me hooked! 100% would reco"Robyn B.
10th April 2017
- "Great villa in Parcent. Gorgeous location. Lovely walks too. Brilliant instructors. Fabulous group of people. Thank you :)"Fiona B.
10th April 2017
- "Sam and Amber were excellent coaches, and I had a great time with them. Both were reeeeally nice, smart, pleasant company, and I felt that they really wanted to make my trip a great one and took care of me better than could have been expected. Unfortunate"Sini N.
21st March 2017
- "Thank you very much for the great time I had last week: the organisation, the accommodation, and the climbing were absolute fantastic. I'm already planning another climbing holiday with Rock & Sun. (Sport Climbing Holiday, Costa Blanca)"Luigi S.
6th March 2017
- "Thanks for an great couple of days climbing some awesome climbs! I had a great time climbing with Sergio! Amazing 2 days -hopefully I'll get time later in the year to do some more climbing with yourselves! Thank you for sorting it at such short notice."Paul H.
2nd March 2017
- "I am so happy with my climbing experience. Justin was perfect. The best climbing ever. I will for sure come back to Rock and Sun and i will recommend you to other people. (Private Guiding, Costa Blanca)"Marianne L.
1st March 2017
- "Best climbing ever, most beautiful places and top class instructors. (Sport Climbing Holiday, Thailand)"Ben M.
22nd February 2017
- "An amazing holiday/Journey through Thailand with Rock and Sun, the climbing is world class, Lao Liang Is A touch of paradise, the Island life is perfect. Sleeping on the beach and waking up to some epic climbing is just what you need after working hard in"Ben A.
17th January 2017