https://www.theclimbingacademy.com/blog/bristol/rock-and-sun-costa-blanca/ In September, our social media guy Dan was invited to Costa Blanca to experience a Rock & Sun holiday first hand. Here's the story of his trip, from the routes he climbed to the lessons he picked up on the way. By Dan...Read more
- Our customers say
The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park is home to 4,500 of the best sea cliff climbs in the UK. The main areas for climbers are the limestone cliffs of south Pembrokeshire, particularly around Lydstep, Penally, Stackpole and the Castlemartin MOD ranges. In the north of the county there is also some fantastic climbing around St David’s and the coastline to the north east.
Rock Climbing on the Pembrokeshire Coast
It can often be climbed in a T-shirt at St. Govan’s Head in February while other areas of the UK are covered in snow or wet. Thirdly, the stunning wildlife; birds, seals, porpoise and more are often seen while belaying half way up the cliff! Pembroke offers one of the best limestone experiences in the UK.
High quality rock with positive hand-holds, together with an exhilarating sea cliff environment, make for a highly enjoyable day's rock climbing. Scenic treats abound!
Rock Climbing Travel Insurance
Get in Touch with the dates you want!!
Our customers say
- "Amber and Sam have a great knowledge of Fontainebleau. They were super friendly and struck the right balance between stretching comfort zones and low stress ingraining of good habits. Would heartily recommend. (Bouldering Trip, Fontainebleau)"Laurence B.
19th April 2017
- "I had a great time and learnt loads! Robyn is a AMAZING instructor! I got everything I wanted from this course and more, fun, easy instruction and lots of climbing that left me feeling confident with what Robyn taught me. Really can't word how impressed i"Nick H.
19th April 2017
- "Fantastic tuition and locations for climbing, beautiful cottage to stay in surrounded by mountains and lemon trees. It's something which can be tailored to suit any level of climber, and as my first active-based holiday - it has me hooked! 100% would reco"Robyn B.
10th April 2017
- "Great villa in Parcent. Gorgeous location. Lovely walks too. Brilliant instructors. Fabulous group of people. Thank you :)"Fiona B.
10th April 2017
- "Sam and Amber were excellent coaches, and I had a great time with them. Both were reeeeally nice, smart, pleasant company, and I felt that they really wanted to make my trip a great one and took care of me better than could have been expected. Unfortunate"Sini N.
21st March 2017
- "Thank you very much for the great time I had last week: the organisation, the accommodation, and the climbing were absolute fantastic. I'm already planning another climbing holiday with Rock & Sun. (Sport Climbing Holiday, Costa Blanca)"Luigi S.
6th March 2017
- "Thanks for an great couple of days climbing some awesome climbs! I had a great time climbing with Sergio! Amazing 2 days -hopefully I'll get time later in the year to do some more climbing with yourselves! Thank you for sorting it at such short notice."Paul H.
2nd March 2017
- "I am so happy with my climbing experience. Justin was perfect. The best climbing ever. I will for sure come back to Rock and Sun and i will recommend you to other people. (Private Guiding, Costa Blanca)"Marianne L.
1st March 2017
- "Best climbing ever, most beautiful places and top class instructors. (Sport Climbing Holiday, Thailand)"Ben M.
22nd February 2017
- "An amazing holiday/Journey through Thailand with Rock and Sun, the climbing is world class, Lao Liang Is A touch of paradise, the Island life is perfect. Sleeping on the beach and waking up to some epic climbing is just what you need after working hard in"Ben A.
17th January 2017